Resolves food stagnation.
Rich black tea liquor body with layer of sweet strawberry taste.
For strawberry addicts, suggest brewing 2 pouches in the same cup to increase the fruity flavour.
90% Black Tea Leaves, 10% Strawberry Pieces, Strawberry Flavouring (extract)
Net weight (each pouch)
Keep in dry and cool place or in a lid-sealed container. Avoid sunlight.
Good to know
Suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
Not recommended during the menstrual period.
Not recommended for pregnant woman.
This tea can be also brewed in cold water
– Take out the tea bag and put it in a cup or bottle
– Add cold water (or warm water, then add ice)
– Let it sits for 10-15mins